Wednesday, November 11, 2009

   HAVE EXTRA 

Laying around??

Well you could take all those yummy chocolatey candies and add them to your favorite
CHOCOLATE CHIP Recipe and make some delicious treat filled




 
 
 
MY little helpers made these this morning! Don't they look yummy!??
 
 


Talk about extra sugar!! 
It was fun..I love having my helpers in the kitchen.

BUT WAIT 
That's not all you can do...


How about DONATING that extra candy to our  
Service Men and Women 
overseas?

What do you think about that?

My helper number 1, RC, just sent a bunch of his Halloween candy into school and they sent a package over seas.

I found this link.. it's called Operation Gratitude. (I am looking into it)

This holiday season my family and hopefully some friends will be preparing some care packages for our soldiers over seas.
Let's support the our service men and women (and their families)  together, to show our gratitude for the sacrifices they make.

***
I am waiting on some information from a Navy friend overseas..apparently service men can sign up to get care packages while they are away. As soon as I find out more information I will post it.







0 comments:

Post a Comment