Thursday, December 17, 2009

Challah Bread

CHALLAH

For the past week or so...I have had Challah on my mind. I've researched a variety of recipes. This morning I woke up at about 4 and as I sat up in bed..I knew today was the day to try it out.
I've never had Challah...although I've seen it in bakeries...and heard such wonderful things about how it tastes...
SO this morning as I let the yeast do it's magic...I am trying it out!
Hoping it comes out just right. This recipe calls for honey as the sweetener...which make me SO HAPPY!  I love using healthy & local ingredients...
I have this great honey... it's made a by a local bee keeper in Milford, CT. I actually bought a TON of it to replace my son's allergy medicine... we wanted to try that theory out!
I'd better get back to baking this Challah!
Has anyone ever baked it before??? How did yours come out... ?? Recipe and picture's to follow soon!

Print Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment