Monday, February 1, 2010

Cookies...for my girl

This week has come all too fast. My baby girl is turning 7. How can that be? How did 7 years fly by so fast... one second she's a toddler gabbing away - because I swear she spoke full sentences and could have a coherent conversation with you-- before she even turned one. I don't think she has stopped, since she began.  That's my girl. An intelligent, fun-loving, social butterfly, a green eyed little beauty.
I've been working on some special cookies for her little "friend" party. But along the way...I decided to test out a few more designs. Check them out...let me know what you think!
They are made with that same family recipe I've chatted about. However, this time I used another Royal Frosting Recipe. It worked well! I am a big fan! Would you like to know what it is???? Let me know and I will post it!







"But mommy, I wanted pink bears..."
 



Print Page

3 comments:

  1. Don't kids just grow up too fast! These are really cute. I need to make some Valentine's day decorated cookies...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is talent! i'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete