Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baking, Running, & possibly a new blog!

Yesterday in the early evening I tried out a brown sugar cupcake recipe! I am not sure if they came out how they were suppose to..but I will post the recipe because they taste FABULOUS! The recipe is part of one that chockylit uses for her samoa cupcakes.
After baking those...I decided to get outside and enjoy the warm weather...and headed out for a 4.5 mile run including some killer hills! I really needed that run to get all my stress out and leave it on the pavement...
however...if you can imagine me running with a cloud bubble over my head with all the thoughts from the day in it and ideas just overflowing and bumping into each other...like a mesh of tv shows side by side... and the channels flipping constantly..I think that is what it would look like..pretty scary! One thought was to start a new blog...hmm.. what do you think? Have you ever seen the show "the office"? Where crazy, inappropriate events occur, rules are broken and made up along the way, and the employees have no sense of team work? The show is hysterical, very very funny! But did you ever stop to think? Does that really happen?? Could people in a business setting get away with rude comments, inappropriate behavior, and blatent harrassment? Well, could it?
Well..this idea popped into my head...why not start a "fictional" blog. The blog would contain fictional stories that could possibly be based on actual events but, would still be "fictional". You know that quote that they use in the beginning of law and order? Something about a fictional interpretation of real events...
I guess it was just a thought! It could be called "the diary of a receptionist".
ha!

Brown sugar cupcakes


Print Page

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting concept for a blog!

    Those cupcakes up in your header look so adorable...and delicious.

    Stopping in to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete