Sunday, April 4, 2010

CUPCAKE CAMP AND RACE

I can't believe APRIL is here!! How did that happen so fast?
I have a couple events coming up...first the cupcake camp in NYC! YEAH! I will be traveling to a part of the city that I have never travelled before-- to a place called "the happy ending cafe". Yes, I know. I was a bit suprised by this..and I admit..didn't understand the name at first! (I am a little oblivious at times!)But, it's a cupcake camp! And I can't wait to see all the cupcakes that everyone will bring...I can't wait to taste them either...which brings me to the next event...I probably shouldn't be tasting to many-I don't want to mess up my system...(and I have a VERY sensitive stomach! Poor me!) because... there's that little race on the 25th, too. OH MY!!! The 25th is only 3 weeks away!

SO there it is! A cupcake camp & and a half marathon..not sure if the two go together. But they will be firsts for me for both! Did that make sense?
I am getting extremely nervous about the race. Driving to central park early in the morning with my husband and kids...to run a half marathon...just makes me wonder! I hope the next few weeks prove to be good for training!

I will let you know how the cupcake camp goes soon! As for now...I am preparing to make
Chocolate Peanut butter crumble cupcakes and Samoa cupcakes (from Chockylit). I can't wait to share those recipes with you! You are going to love them! They are definetely only for a special treat/occasion....the calories are HIGH!
And the training... well, I need a long race this week of 9 or 10 miles! OH MY!! Let's hope that works.

Print Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment