Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recent Projects

Life has been flying by lately! I am ready for it to slow down! There are so many things going on all at once...but first let me break them down into a few different posts. Here's what's new:
Newest Projects...Scroll down I will post some pictures.
The race this past sunday in NYC.
CupcakeCamp New Haven has taken off..come on & join the fun.


This week past week was a whirlwind of projects. First, I helped out a friend with a pink-a-licious birthday party. Over 30 cupcakes bubble gum pink & hot pink, topped with the same colored crystal sprinkles (those buggers are hard to find!) I also made a GIANT cupcake with bubble gum pink buttercream frosting...not as easy as it sounds!!





Next projects:

SNOOPY!
and

Woodstock




Oh yeah...and a batch of these scrumptious cookies:
all wrapped up:




Print Page

3 comments:

  1. Those look beautiful AND delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks robin! These were all post race.
    I survived!!!! Looking forward to the next half in JUNE!!!

    ReplyDelete