Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Well hello. This weekend I made a marble cake with a chocolate ganache filling, a buttercream frosting and some sugar paste/fondant embellishments.
Here it is!











DO you love chocolate ganache as much as I do??

Here's the recipe I use!

2 tablespoons of light corn syrup
1 cup of heavy cream
1 pound of semi sweet chocolate (chopped) (I have also used milk chocolate and LOVE IT!)
3 tablespoons of sugar
1/4 cup of unsalted butter

Chop the chocolate and set aside. Next, in a small saucepan bring cream, sugar and corn syrup to a boil using low heat. You will need to keep whisking the mixture until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the pan from the burner and add the chocolate in. Whisk the mixture until the chocolate is melted in and then add cut up pieces of butter. Continue whisking until the mixture is smooth.
ENJOY! I love this recipe!



Print Page

2 comments: