Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nantucket Banana Bread

Are you searching for the perfect banana bread?? Here it is! This recipe for Nantucket Banana bread has been shared within my family. Everyone LOVES it. Honestly, I am not much of a banana fan. But my kids, husband and friends love it!
So here it is!
I usually double this recipe.

1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of mashed banana
1/2 cup of nuts (I don't use nuts, I use chocolate chips)
1/2 cup of sour cream

Cream butter & sugar. Add in vanilla, eggs, sour cream & banana. Next in a seperate bowl mix your dry ingredients together. Then add to wet mixture.
Bake in a well greased loaf pan. (I used cooking spray!)
Oven temp: 350.
Bake for about 1 hour...(usually a little less than an hour..check on it!

That's it! Super easy!!

Enjoy!!


Print Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment