Saturday, February 12, 2011

Recent Projects...and projects to come!


Here are a few projects I have been working on...cakes & some special cookies...
Take a look at my pictures! I have also posted these to my facebook page, along with pictures and comments from my sweet customers! Stop by my page and friend me by clicking here
Now for some future projects...I have been planning to take a little trip up to Cape Cod to visit some of my favorite places! All the snow we received in the past month delayed my visit, but warmer weather is on its way! I hope to have some good news to share soon!
 
castle cake
castle cake
little Einsteins rocket cake
vanilla cake with fondant coating and embellishments
hello kitty theme... cake pops, sugar cookie favors
ice cream cone sugar cookie fondant and royal frosting
cupcake sugar cookie
sugar cookie with royal frosting and a rice paper edible image
 Print Page

1 comment:

  1. you're very talented! you've just received a new follower - me!
    I just came across your blog from a link to your adorable clever shamrock cuppies :)
    I'm from CT too but I live in NYC now and I bet my kitchen is tinier lol

    ReplyDelete