Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two new favorites..

I just wanted share 2 new favorites of mine... I hope you stop on by their sites!
First.. of course I love cupcakes..so when I stumbled upon Easton Place Designs on esty... I had to order the cupcake card!! ADORABLE! It was everything I had hoped for AND more. Very clean design, the paper was lovely, and it was packaged with a little surprise for me... personalized gift tags. I love them! Aren't they adorable?!



Next...while planning my daughter's "Hello Kitty" birthday party.. I found Sweet LollipopShop on esty..as well. The lollipops are made with natural flavorings..and shaped into so many different designs! The hello kitty pop was perfect to put in the favor bags for the party! They were a huge hit....

2 comments:

  1. i was searching fit chick in the city blog and noticed your comment above mine...well it's an older post...anyway just wanted to let u know th enell sport bras are awesome and worth the money. they are super tight...comfortable but kinda have to get used to the feel cause it will be different from others. anyway, random...
    http://www.enell.com/


    http://fitchickinthecity.com/2010/03/17/good-support/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet shout-out :)
    xoxo
    Patti

    ReplyDelete