Thursday, December 8, 2011

I told ya I was busy...

Here are a few things I've been working on in last few months or so...!
How about you??? Any favorite recipe's..pictures of your work?? Let's see!


My Cousin's wedding cake <3

Some fun cuppy's for a black and white galla birthday party!

My son's birthday cake

My daughter's dance teacher's birthday present!

Irish Dance Shoe cookies for my daughter and her friends who competed
at the New England Oireachtas

A special birthday cake for my nephew

other side

A few cookies to go along with it too :)

Chili pepper cake for a friend

Everyone seems to be having babies!!! These are baby shower cookies...so fun.

Cookies for a bake sale my daughter's dance school hosted

And in between all this...CUPCAKECAMP NEW HAVEN took place in October..WOW!!


Print Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment