Friday, December 23, 2011

VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE...yup another one!

Ok, So I've change my mind AGAIN about my favorite vanilla cupcake recipe...the other recipe I was using has not really been working out for me lately! Not sure why!
BUT I've found another- Usually I like to use butter in my cakes, but the canola oil really worked in this one and it's not greasy at all.
I hope you like it as much as I do. The cake is delicious!!!! And the recipe is super duper easy!

This made about 18 -24 cupcakes depending on the size liner you use.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and fill your cupcake pan with your liners.

Here's what ya need:
3 large eggs (room temp)
2 cups of sugar
1 cup of canola oil
2 teaspoon of madagascar bourbon vanilla
1 cup of milk
2 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt

Whisk your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside

In your mixer add sugar, eggs and beat until combined.
Next with your mixer on low add the vanilla and canola oil. Use your spatula and scrape down the sides so you get all that goodness mixed in! 
Add the milk.
Lastly, mix in the the flour until everything is well combine.
Fill your cupcake liners and bake for about 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Let sit for a few minutes (about 10 or so). Frost when completely cool!

YUM!


Print Page

3 comments: