Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies with a chocolate kiss

Any treat made with the combination of peanut butter and chocolate is usually a huge hit with my husband and son. This recipe is from my mom. It's easy and delicious! A great recipe if you need a quick yummy treat...and it only has 3 ingredients! You probably have all of them in your kitchen right now!!
Here's what ya need:
18 oz of peanut butter (no, not the fat free or low fat kind--- the cookie won't hold together, I've tried it..it's a greasy mess- skippy works best)
2 eggs
1 1/4 cups of suger
Hershey kisses- around 48 (I can't believe that I'm writing this but...take them out of the foil -haha)

Preheat oven to 350
Mix peanut butter, eggs and sugar until ingredients are combined.
Make 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet or stone. (I love my pizza stone, I think my cookies turn out best when I use it!) This recipe makes about 48 cookies (more or less).

Bake for about 12 minutes. Take out of oven and place a hershey kiss on each dough ball and push down. The dough will crack a little.
Then use a spatula to take off of the cookie sheet and place on a cooling rack :)

EASY!!! :)

Print Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment